94 Tingal Road
+61 7 3108 8338
|Sunday|| 06:00am — 02:00pm |
|Monday|| 06:00am — 02:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 06:00am — 02:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 06:00am — 02:00pm |
|Thursday|| 06:00am — 02:00pm |
|Friday|| 06:00am — 02:00pm |
|Saturday|| 06:00am — 02:00pm |
Based on 1 reviews
Reviews of Dramanti Artisan Roaster
- Tim E Added September 23, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Fantastic coffee and a great selection of lovely tasting food. Kids friendly with the bench seats out the back. We all tried something different and each meal was full of flavour. Thoroughly enjoyed by all. Staff were super friendly.
- Harry P. Added September 12, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Such a surprise hideaway with great coffee. I like the colourful and bright vibe inside. I enjoyed the coffee so much that, I’m deducting a star for the bacon smell which probably needed a better ventilation. Will come again.
- Connor Roberts Added September 07, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★You want delicious and super strong coffee here’s your place on top of that they have some plant based options that go down like a treat .
- Capulus Deus Added September 05, 2020★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆First time here I saw the reviews and thought it must be good. I had a cappuccino, flat white and a small sweet muffin. Funky place, staff were friendly and about 12 patrons. From. service seemed slow even slower on my return visit at 11. First thing I noticed was the coffee was not warm enough and lacked depth in taste. This was across both coffees. Paid $6.50 for a small sweet muffin which was average.
I like the layout and maybe I got them on a bad day but compared to other cafes when you pay this type of money it was mediocre.
- Charli Brown Added August 30, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Love the hot chocolate powder to buy and take home. Nice and dark chocolatey.
- cheryl Taylor Added March 27, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★The best Coffee you will ever drink and staff that are so friendly and helpfull. The food is so good. Quite nice atmosphere