110 Tingal Road
+61 7 3396 2664
|Sunday|| 05:00pm — 09:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 05:00pm — 09:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 05:00pm — 09:00pm |
|Thursday|| 05:00pm — 09:00pm |
|Friday|| 05:00pm — 09:00pm |
|Saturday|| 05:00pm — 09:00pm |
Based on 1 reviews
Reviews of Gum Sing Restaurant
- Christian Hausler Added September 26, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Mum and Dad used to take us kids there years ago, so us kids all grown up went back and it was exactly the same. Same owners and chef. The food was really yummy and fresh.
Will go back again.
- Oscillating Pixels Added September 23, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★I’ve always loved gum sing
- Colin Lough Added September 19, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★It is like stepping back in time
The decor is old fashioned, Friendly staff, food excellent, great variety, been once very impressed and going back again. The cook is Chinese and he nails the flavors perfectly. A must for family's and it will not break the bank account.
- Robyn Mac Added September 18, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Good old fashioned Aussie Chinese takeaway
- Scott Johns Added September 15, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★All I can say is "Try the Curried King Prawns and Rice, so beautiful.
- Peter Gatward Added March 04, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★I had thirds and only have mild indigestion. I'll be back.